7 things I did for myself today:
1. I looked at the bent coat hanger and the half empty bottle of draino we’ve been administering to our shower drain all weekend and I called a plumber. He was talkative and tattooed and oh so much better at unclogging our pipe!
2. I played the piano.
3. I put on earrings.
4. I laughed with my coworkers.
5. I listened while my daughters talked about the paths of their day.
6. I performed a brave and wonderful food experiment that is baking in my oven right now. (Thank you to all the hippie veggie food explorers who have gone before me. Thank you Yumm sauce!)
7. I am sipping a small glass of whiskey with an ice cube in it, and writing this list. I am grateful.